Your Trusted Local
Air Purification Services in Chicagoland
At AirMaxx Heating & Air Conditioning, we service and install only the highest quality air purification devices to ensure the air you breathe is clean, fresh, and safe. With our comprehensive air purification services, we can dramatically improve your indoor air quality by filtering out up to 98% of airborne contaminants and particles.
Whether you need a whole-house air purifier system or want your ducts scrubbed clean of airborne pollutants, trust the experts at AirMaxx. We’ll help you select the best air quality solution for your home and provide unparalleled customer service.
Signs You Need Indoor Air Quality Services
The air quality in your home can significantly impact your health and comfort. Signs that your indoor air quality may be poor include:
- Health issues: If you notice heightened allergy or asthma symptoms or signs of illness such as headaches, nausea, sneezing, or coughing, you may be suffering from exposure to pollutants.
- Dust: A large amount of dust, especially on the grilles of your air registers, could be a sign that your air ducts are dirty.
- Odors: Musty or chemical smells could indicate your indoor air is polluted.
- Dryness: Low humidity in your home allows bacteria, viruses, and dust mites to thrive.
Do you need air quality solutions for your home? Call (815) 255-6551 to schedule service.
Air Filtration & Purification Services
Your HVAC system is responsible for dispersing air throughout your home. If your unit or ductwork is dirty, the air in your home could be full of illness-inducing contaminants.
At AirMaxx, we offer comprehensive air filtration and purification services, including:
- Air purifier installation
- UV lights
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Furnace filters
- Room air cleaners
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Duct cleaning
- And more
Call (815) 255-6551 to schedule air filtration services in Channahon or nearby.
Air Purification System Installation
When you’re ready to install an air purification system in your home, turn to our qualified team. We offer a variety of high-quality systems and will handle your project from start to finish.
Once you select the device that meets your needs, our experts will handle the installation, calibration, and testing of your new unit to ensure it’s functioning at peak performance to give you the clean and fresh air you need.
Ready to install a new air purification system? Call AirMaxx today at (815) 255-6551 to schedule an appointment.
The Benefits of Air Purification Devices
With the installation of our high-quality air purification systems, you’ll enjoy multiple benefits, including:
- Improved air quality: Our purification systems help filter out dust, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, and bacteria.
- Reduced allergy symptoms: If you suffer from seasonal allergies, an air purification system can reduce your sneezing, congestion, and headaches.
- Improved smell: Clean air revitalizes the scent of your home.
- Increased HVAC efficiency: When clean air moves through your equipment, your heating and cooling systems can operate more efficiently.
- Reduced dust: An air purification system will filter your air to ensure dust and other irritants are no longer floating through your house.
Enjoy cleaner air and a fresher home today with our high-quality air purification systems.
Call AirMaxx at (815) 255-6551 today to schedule service.
Why Choose Us?
Since 1999, our family-owned and -operated company has provided HVAC services to Chicagoland residents. We’re committed to providing top-notch service and industry-leading products to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Call our team at (815) 255-6551 to schedule service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a small room air cleaner better than a whole-house air cleaner?
While room air cleaners target a specific indoor environment at select times, a whole-house air cleaner uses the existing ductwork to filter the air of the entire home. Be careful: Many commonly sold air cleaners create more surface dust. However, we don’t sell these.
What does ionic mean, and how does it work?
Ionic air cleaners create ions in your home’s air. These ions seek out dust particles and attach to them, adding extra weight to the dust, which causes them to drop to the ground or any other surface in the home.